Most Trusted Experts in Air Conditioning Brisbane
At Snap Air Conditioning, everything that we do revolves around our culture of trust, accountability, and passion for our work. We want our customers to do business with us because we believe installing Air Conditioning to the highest possible standard and we won’t settle for anything less. We believe in doing things the right way, not the easy way!
This greater sense of purpose which we all strongly believe across our organisation has allowed us to contribute the best of who we are towards our trade.
Our goal is to bring real meaning and actual value behind what we do, and help as well service not only our community but our team. How? by putting you our customer and our team first.
We are here to help with Aircon installation, Air Conditioning service and chemical Aircon cleans. We also notify you on current deals such as manufacturers cash backs or rebates on Split System Air Conditioners, so you can save money!
Why Choose Snap Air Conditioning
Installed 7,000+ New Air Conditioning Units
Replaced over 4,000+ Air Conditioning Units
Maintained 3,000+ Air conditioning Units
Help over 11,000+ Awesome customers
Trusted team 8+ Air conditioning and Electrical Technicians
Combined 50+ Years Experience
With over fifteen years’ experience, Snap Air Conditioning has been servicing Brisbane wide, the Gold Coast and Logan areas, in residential Split System Air Conditioner installations and general electrical work
Upholding up the comment of “Our customers always comes first “. with our near 100% good reviews, you can count on us to deliver a top service, when you need the most.
Speak with one of our expert and pleasant team members if you require a reputable local technician for help. We supply and install Air Conditioning Brisbane to the Gold Coast.
The Benefits of Choosing Our Products & Services
Licensed, insured technicians for your safety.
Perfect installation because installation really matters
Competitive, honest, affordable & transparent quotes
5 year workmanship warranty
We go the extra distance and focus on the small details
100% Satisfaction, or we'll be back !
If we damage / dirty anything, we will fix it.
In house trained technicians,
Commitment Free installation quotes *.
Sky Finance with Up to 60 Months Interest-Free *.
Dedicated office line, to answer your calls.
High Quality Air Conditioner Installations Brisbane
We supply and install Split System Air Conditioners
Snap Air Conditioning Brisbane has been offering Split System Aircon installation services to our local community and Brisbane wide.
Air Conditioning Brisbane FAQs
- The durability of the AC
- Warranty provided
- Air quality it provides
- Cost of the unit + Installation
- Insurance in services
- AC’s that are energy efficient
- Local AC Supplier that offers transparent cost and pricing
- Payment plans
Make sure that your air conditioning system is adequately maintained.
- In general, domestic units that are not constantly in use have to be maintained once a year.
- Units that are in offices with constant use should be maintained at least twice per year to keep them running at their optimum level.
- For server rooms, we recommend at least three service visits per annum.
- Additional service visits are carried out for areas with high levels of pollution or contaminants in the air, such as kitchens, hairdressers, or workshops.
The most practical thing you can do is to have it regularly serviced by a professional team of technicians. Besides, here are a few ways to avoid costly air conditioning repairs:
- Keep debris, such as leaves, from collecting around your outdoor air conditioning unit. This helps prevent dirt from clogging up your system and keeps airflow paths clear.
- When arranging furniture layouts and carpeting installations, make sure air grills and ductwork are not blocked.
- Use blinds and shades to keep out heat in the summer and protect your unit from extreme heat
- Use programmable thermostats to reduce air conditioning usage when it’s not needed.
Yes. Part of our air conditioning services is to guide our clients in issues like these. If your AC is not making any cold air, here are the things you can do in the meantime:
- Check remote control setting
- Clean filters
- Reset the unit by turning off the isolator
- Check outdoor unit if it is free from blockage at the back of the unit
This can be because of a lot of factors. But here are the common causes:
- The drain is blocked, or it needs services/chemical cleaning
- It is low on gas
- Ice-buildup under the head unit filters
- Animals, specifically rodents, may have chewed through your drain leading outside.
With these, call the nearest air conditioning experts in Brisbane using 📞07 3084 3501.
- Licensed air conditioning services
- Access to insurance
- High-quality AC systems
- Experience in the industry
- Flexible payment
- Trustworthy team
- Reliable and easy to deal with
- Professional and renders all types of air conditioning services
- Licensed and insured technicians
- 5-year workmanship warranty
- Affordable & transparent quotes
- Interest-free finance
- Top-notch AC systems
- Wealth of experience
- Wide range of air conditioning Brisbane services
Here are our other service offers:
- We supply and install split system air conditioners
- We offer free installation quotes
- We offer Sky Finance with up to 60-month interest-free
Air conditioning systems use as much as 50% of energy consumption but don’t worry, and you can still save on energy cost. See the steps below.
- Have your system upgraded to a high-efficiency unit. You can ask your local air conditioning supplier about this. If you upgrade your system, you will save on energy cost and experience another level of comfort within your space.
- Ask a local professional to audit your energy usage. This will help you determine the exact system to use and the suitable thermostats to install in your unit.
- Have your system cleaned and tuned up regularly. If your systems are old, have them cleaned up or maintained twice a year. If they are relatively new, have it scheduled for clean up once a year.
- And last but not least, install economizers. You can have an economizer as an add-on feature to HVAC air conditioners, or you can install it in your building. If you need help, call us on 07 3084 3501.
Are you in Brisbane and looking for an air conditioning supplier and installer near you? Call us on 📞07 3084 3501.
Committed to Providing the Best Quality, Value & Service
We are motivated and committed to setting a new standard of excellence across the industry. Standing behind the belief of “going above & beyond”. We do exactly what we said we’d do and deliver excellent service every day.
Be acknowledged as a major leader in our field by offering a service at maximum satisfaction to our customers and the community. Committed with a trained staff to deliver and raise the standards within our industry while exceeding our customer’s expectations with exceptional personal service and attention.
Deliver a service which produces lifelong client relationships, not just transnational ones. We would like our clients to conduct business with us because we believe we set the bar high for satisfaction.
With a Snap Air Maintenance plan, we ensure your new Air Conditioner installation keeps running perfectly year after year.
This not only give you peace of mind with 5 year warranty but also that you will be running your Air Conditioner efficiently and not wasting power.
100% complete satisfaction assurance with all jobs carried out with Air Conditioning Brisbane
If you feel that our top-notch service was not provided to your full complete satisfaction, within 30 days, we urge you to call us so we can make things right.
Our mission is to surprise and certainly safeguard your home. If we leave a mess, damage anything, we’ll make it up to you. Our company is fully certified and fully insured, including work cover for our employees.
Is it crucial to you knowing that, if something happens during the course of our services, that our company will look after it for you and protect you from any obligation
We are very up front with out costs on the supply and installation of Air Conditioning Brisbane.
The supply and install prices with any extra costs are listed on our website to give you an intimidate cost of the whole installation.