Air Conditioner Prices
At Snap Air Conditioning, you'll find all our split systems air conditioner prices with nothing to hide. You pick, order, buy and get your air conditioner supplied and installed with a minimum of fuss. Call the Supply & Install specialists today, and see what a difference our service can make.
Current Split System Air Conditioner Deals and Specials
Installed 7,000+ New Air Conditioning Units
Replaced over 4,000+ Air Conditioning Units
Maintained 3,000+ Air conditioning Units
Help over 11,000+ Awesome customers
Trusted team 8+ Air conditioning and Electrical Technicians
Combined 50+ Years Experience
Our Supply and install Aircon prices explained
- Air conditioner prices above is for the supply and install of the displayed model of air conditioner inc gst
- Type of install that is included in the displace prices is a standard back to back installation
- If there is anything below the air conditioner head eg. Window, door – more piping ducting cost will be required.
- Pricing includes wall materials like single brick, wood . If asbestos or concrete addition costs will incur.
- Side exit, where the unit is on the internal, but piping comes out of the side of the unit.
- Ducting includes is 2m, piping 3m extra length pricing is here
- Double pole Isolator will be install on the side of the ducting or near external unit
- (2.5kw to 4.4kw) Wiring included in the installation will be up to 15m to general power circuit
- (5kw to 9kw) Wiring included in the installation will be up to 25m to switchboard ( in accessible roof space or accessible under the house including safety switch.
- Rubber pads will be supplied for hard, flat surfaces otherwise (poly slab base $35, extra wall brackets $75 extra)
- If outdoor unit needs to be mounted up high above 1.5m, there is a $88 fee for the Material lifter hire.
- Drainage will be run up to 4m, from head unit
- The Air Conditioner will remain the property of Snap Air Conditioning until fully paid for
|Brand / Model||Cooling||Price||cash back||Price after cash back|
|Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-AP25||2.5kw||$1,469||$1,469|
|Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-AP35||3.5kw||$1,619||$1,619|
|Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-AP42||4.2kw||$2,039||$200||$1,839|
|Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-AP50||5kw||$2,169||$200||$1,969|
|Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-AP60||6kw||$2,339||$200||$2,139|
|Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-AP71||7kw||$2,449||$200||$2,249|
|Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-AP80||8kw||$2,969||$200||$2,769|
|Mitsubishi Heavy SRK20||2.0kw||$1,379||$1,379|
|Mitsubishi Heavy SRK25||2.5kw||$1,459||$1,459|
|Mitsubishi Heavy SRK35||3.5kw||$1,599||$1,599|
|Mitsubishi Heavy SRK50||5kw||$2,099||$200||$1,899|
|Mitsubishi Heavy SRK63||6kw||$2,349||$200||$2,149|
|Mitsubishi Heavy SRK71||7kw||$2,429||$200||$2,229|
|Mitsubishi Heavy SRK80||8kw||$2,859||$200||$2,659|
|Mitsubishi Heavy SRK95||9kw||$3,339||$200||$3,139|
What affects the cost of air conditioning on our aircon price list?
The installation cost for air conditioners varies from different sizes and different makes. Take for instance you want to cool a bedroom on a low set house with a footpath outside the bedroom this is what you call a standard back to back installation where the head unit is mounted on the perimeter wall, the piping goes through the wall runs down in duct approximately 2 metres with the piping running another one metre into the condenser. The condenser is sitting on the concrete footpath on special rubber anti vibration padding.
Our supply and install aircon prices for our air conditioners covers this type of installation. If the bedroom is upstairs, we would have to run approximately four to five metres of ducting with around six metres of piping. This obviously takes a lot more time and effort and more cost in materials. We charge an extra $110 for two-story runs to cover this additional cost.
What affects the cost of air conditioners?
There are a few different reasons why air conditioner prices of Air Conditioners may fluctuate.
- The Australian dollar last year was down to around $0.65US, lately it has been pushing close to $0.80US, meaning air conditioners should come down in price eventually when they get shipped in .
- Material costs like copper have gone up though, the units contain a lot of copper within them, this may drive up the price a bit .
- Supply and demand are definitely very important, if the summer forecast is for a long hot summer, we can buy in large quantities getting discounts, thus saving you money