Air Conditioning Extra Costs
We have tried to make it as easy as possible to get supply and install pricing to you, but sometimes there are extra costs involved. For example, if you have a double Storey house, we will need to either mount the unit up higher on brackets which is an extra $75 extra cost, or we could run the ducting down the wall the two storeys down to the ground which is an additional $110. It is a necessary extra cost involved, as it can’t be installed as a simple back to back installation. If your installation is an up and over method, please contact us as we will need to verify the distance the piping run has to be and also the accessibility options involved within your roof space. Please call Snap Air Conditioning and speak to one of our experts to confirm if you are ever unsure.
Back to back installation
Back to back 2 storey +$165
Back to back installation in an upstairs bedroom. 4m ducting, a joiner and up to 6m piping, rubber waffle pad
Side exit +$65
Side exit installation, where a window is in the way . 2m ducting, 3m piping , rubber waffle pad
Back to back on bracket +$75
Back to back installation on bracket . It includes 2m of ducting, 3m of piping, bracket
Up and over $330 - +++
Up and over installation, usually $330 + $55 /m for over 4m through the roof.
Internal piping + $55
Internal piping includes 2m of ducting, 3m of piping, rubber waffle pad, extra $55 /m after going through floor.
Brackets supplied and fitted.
Poly slab + $45
Poly slab with unit screwed down
Extra piping $45/M
Pair coil piping / electrical / drainage.
Ducting accessories $16.50
Plastic feet $45
Plastic feet ideal for balconies in units and under houses
Core drilling company $220 inc
We hire a professional insured core drilling company for core drilling – $110 additional holes
Asbestos drilling company $290
Our Supply and install Air Conditioner Extra costs explained.
- Installation vehicle, equipment and installation team must have clear and unhindered access to the site and internal/external location.
- With standard pricing head unit will be mounted on a perimeter wall with nothing under the head unit ( windows ect) – (unless quoted otherwise eg side exit or up and over)
- Up to 2m ducting and 3m piping supplied with standard pricing
- Extras can be found at https://www.snapairconditioning.com.au/air-conditioning-extra-costs/
- Wall is either single brick, wood or fibro, If the wall is Concrete or Besser-brick or double brick, core drilling fees apply ( $220 inc )
- 5kw to 4.4kw) Wired to general power circuit, (5kw to 9kw) Wired to switchboard
- If the piping has to be reused as its run internally run and not accessible, we do not warrant the existing piping or drainage in any way.
- Roof space to be accessible if running power, under house wiring installation may have extras apply +$2.20 per 1m of conduit & saddles)
- Rubber pads will be supplied for hard, flat surfaces otherwise ( poly slab bases are $45, wall brackets $85 extra
- When running piping behind the outdoor unit, piping / cabling will be zip tied to the back of the unit unless notified otherwise.
- Drainage will be run up to 4m, from head unit or following extras apply +$3.50 per 1m of conduit & saddles)
- We will refuse installation if we suspect inside or outside wall are made of asbestos, it is the owners or managing agents responsibility to do relevant testing to make sure the walls are asbestos free, we will do our best not to ever disturb asbestos walls on purpose, if this happens by accident, we accept no liability. ( We do have a an registered asbestos company that can help with the installation at an additional cost of $290 inc
- The Air Conditioner will remain the property of Snap Air Conditioning until fully paid for.
For full terms and conditions please go here https://www.snapairconditioning.com.au/terms-and-conditions/