Extra costs involved.
We have tried to make it as easy as possible to get supply and instal pricing to you, but sometimes there are extra costs involved. For example, if you have a double Storey house, we will need to either mount the unit up higher on brackets which is an extra $75 extra cost, or we could run the ducting down the wall the two storeys down to the ground which is an additional $110. It is a necessary extra cost involved, as it can’t be installed as a simple back to back installation. If your installation is an up and over method, please contact us as we will need to verify the distance the piping run has to be and also the Accessibility options involved within your roof space. Please call Snap Air Conditioning and speak to one of our experts to confirm if you are ever unsure
Back to back installation
Back to back installation is the standard type of installation . It includes 2m of ducting, 3m of piping, rubber waffle pad
Back to back 2 storey +$110
Back to back installation in an upstairs bedroom. 4m ducting, a joiner and up to 6m piping, rubber waffle pad
Side exit +$55
Side exit installation, where a window is in the way . 2m ducting, 3m piping , rubber waffle pad
Back to back on bracket +$75
Back to back installation on bracket . It includes 2m of ducting, 3m of piping, bracket
Up and over $220 - +++
Up and over installation, we will need to quote this properly, usually $55 /m through the roof.
Internal piping + $55
Internal piping includes 2m of ducting, 3m of piping, rubber waffle pad, extra $55 /m after going through floor.
Brackets supplied and fitted.
Poly slab + $35
Poly slab with unit screwed down
Extra piping $35/M
Pair coil piping
corner, end caping
Plastic feet $35
Plastic feet ideal for balconies in units and under houses
Core drilling company $190 inc
We hire a professional insured core drilling company for core drilling
Asbestos drilling company $220
We hire a professional insured Asbestos drilling company for asbestos work
Our Supply and install Air Conditioner Extra costs explained.
- Air conditioner pricing above is for the supply and install of the displayed model of air conditioner inc gst
- Type of install that is included in the displace prices is a standard back to back installation
- If there is anything below the air conditioner head eg. Window, door – more piping ducting cost will be required.
- Pricing includes wall materials like single brick, wood . If asbestos or concrete addition costs will incur.
- Side exit, where the unit is on the internal, but piping comes out of the side of the unit.
- Ducting includes is 2m, piping 3m extra length pricing is here
- Double pole Isolator will be install on the side of the ducting or near external unit
- (2.5kw to 4.4kw) Wiring included in the installation will be up to 15m to general power circuit
- (5kw to 9kw) Wiring included in the installation will be up to 25m to switchboard ( in accessible roof space or accessible under the house including safety switch.
- Rubber pads will be supplied for hard, flat surfaces otherwise (poly slab base $35, extra wall brackets $75 extra)
- If outdoor unit needs to be mounted up high above 1.5m, there is a $88 fee for the Material lifter hire.
- Drainage will be run up to 4m, from head unit
- The Air Conditioner will remain the property of Snap Air Conditioning until fully paid for