Air Conditioner deals - Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Cash Back 2021
At Snap Air Conditioning, you’ll find all our split systems air conditioner prices with nothing to hide.
You pick, order, buy and get your air conditioner supplied and installed with a minimum of fuss.
Call the Supply & Install specialists today, and see what a difference our service can make.
The cash back below is the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries cash back + the Energex Peak Smart cash back.
You can fined more information here
|Brand / Model||Cooling||Price||cash back||Price after cash back|
|Mitsubishi Heavy SRK20||2.0kw||$1,379||$100||$1,279|
|Mitsubishi Heavy SRK25||2.5kw||$1,419||$100||$1,319|
|Mitsubishi Heavy SRK35||3.5kw||$1,549||$100||$1,449|
|Mitsubishi Heavy SRK50||5kw||$2,019||$150 + $200||$1,669|
|Mitsubishi Heavy SRK63||6kw||$2,269||$200 + $200||$1,869|
|Mitsubishi Heavy SRK71||7kw||$2,349||$200 + $200||$1,949|
|Mitsubishi Heavy SRK80||8kw||$2,759||$200 + $200||$2,359|
|Mitsubishi Heavy SRK95||9kw||$3,219||$250 + $200||$2,769|
Current Split System Air Conditioner Deals and Specials
Installed 7,000+ New Air Conditioning Units
Replaced over 4,000+ Air Conditioning Units
Maintained 3,000+ Air conditioning Units
Help over 11,000+ Awesome customers
Trusted team 8+ Air conditioning and Electrical Technicians
Combined 50+ Years Experience
Our Supply and install Aircon prices explained
- Air conditioner prices above is for the supply and install of the displayed model of air conditioner inc gst
- Type of install that is included in the displace prices is a standard back to back installation
- If there is anything below the air conditioner head eg. Window, door – more piping ducting cost will be required.
- Pricing includes wall materials like single brick, wood . If asbestos or concrete addition costs will incur.
- Side exit, where the unit is on the internal, but piping comes out of the side of the unit.
- Ducting includes is 2m, piping 3m extra length pricing is here
- Double pole Isolator will be install on the side of the ducting or near external unit
- (2.5kw to 4.4kw) Wiring included in the installation will be up to 15m to general power circuit
- (5kw to 9kw) Wiring included in the installation will be up to 25m to switchboard ( in accessible roof space or accessible under the house including safety switch.
- Rubber pads will be supplied for hard, flat surfaces otherwise (poly slab base $35, extra wall brackets $75 extra)
- If outdoor unit needs to be mounted up high above 1.5m, there is a $88 fee for the Material lifter hire.
- Drainage will be run up to 4m, from head unit
- The Air Conditioner will remain the property of Snap Air Conditioning until fully paid for